Friday, February 12, 2010

My Long-awaited Return to the blog world...

Oh my goodness it has been a while since I have blogged!! I have missed it! Soooooo this week has most certainly been an interesting one, but there is no surprise there! I am, however, slightly disappointed that I will be spending Valentine's day alone. :( I know, I know, who hasn't heard the whole "boo-hoo I'm alone on V-day" sob story from single buddies the week leading up to the infamous lovers holiday....WELLLLL give me my moment, OK? And for clarification, I am not single, just in a long-distance relationship, which makes my v-day loneliness even more depressing....But I at least have someone who loves me, so I am thankful! Mk, so things in the news: the new SI cover model was picked the other day. (Not that I care) Oh, and there have been "blizzard-like" conditions over most of the east coast the past few days....(Also very boring news)....Basically, the deal is, I have nothing very exciting to say, as I lead a very boring life. BUT if something comes up, I will be back!

Question of the day: Should children who have committed heinous crimes be tried as adults?

No comments:

Post a Comment