Saturday, March 5, 2011

BLAHHHHHHHH

Senioritis. True, its not in Webster's, but its in Urban Dictionary, so that makes it kind of an official term, right? At any rate, dictionary entry or not, I feel like I am suffering from a pretty bad case of it. The worst part, is that I am usually a really motivated, high-achieving individual. All throughout college, I have worked hard to get great grades. Now, I couldn't possibly have a better gig lined up for me...I will be working for Teach For America, I am graduating Cum Laude, and my parents couldn't be more proud (as am I) of the work I have done in school. But somehow, even with all these accomplishments, I can't seem to write a 3 page paper! I can't seem to sit down and read 5 chapters in a textbook, and don't even ask about researching for a semester-long group project. I am burnt out. Officially. I am exhausted from school, work, and studying, and I can't seem to snap out of it. GAHHHHHH. (This is an expression of my frustration) Now, I only seem to have acquired the illness this past week, so I am sure that eventually (preferably soon) I will find the cure...or at least something to curb it until May 6th. And just so teachers recognize this is a real deal problem, I have included an article for your viewing pleasure! To all you graduating seniors: We can do it! We've done it for 3 1/2 years, we can definitely do it for 2 more months... I'll see you on the podium!!



Senioritis Article

No comments:

Post a Comment