Sunday, February 27, 2011

CHEEEEZZZY pick-up lines....

Most of us women have had to deal with it, and if you haven't, I would say you're pretty lucky...Cheesy pick-up lines. Somehow, they're only funny when you hear them on Comedy Central. I went out this weekend with some girlfriends, who were subjected to quite the "interesting" pick up line. It was as follows, "What's this I hear about all these Mizzou girls hooking up with Indian guys?" Needless to say, my friends just laughed and walked away...So I'll put it to you, have you ever used a pick-up line with someone? Have you been subjected to a funny one? Comment below!


Here is a funny video I found on YouTube about pick-up lines...



And here is another really funny one!



AND...Want to learn a great line or two? Click here!

1 comment:

  1. So... what's with the link on the end???? :D And btw, i so demonstrated the majority of the pick up lines in the 2nd vid at a talent show at my HS to stall for the band that was up next :D

    ReplyDelete